I have been described as a ‘business owner’s financial conscience’. It can be a lonely world for a business owner but drawing on 30 + years of commercial experience and my business contacts, the advice, support and guidance I provide allows my clients to benefit financially and protect their personal time and future legacy.
I help clients to:
- Develop the business to create future maximum value
- Align financial arrangements with the business plan
- Efficiently Tax plan
- Match business plan to future lifestyle aspirations
- Create time en-route to enjoy personal time
- Think objectively and challenge ideas
- Learn from my business experiences
Specialties: Strategic financial planning, utilising investment, pension and Trust structures* to help enable clients to meet their objectives. This exercise invariably enables them also to lessen Income, Corporation and Inheritance tax.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
*Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.